BARRINGTON LITTLE LEAGUE GENERAL MEETING AGENDA AND MINUTES
Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Purpose: Barrington Little League general meeting
Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00pm
Location: Barrington Little League clubhouse
|Invitees: E-board members||In attendance: Lindsay Gray, Rob Klopp, Dan Schuster, Jerry Martinelli, Greg Bowker and Mike Sidelsky Jr.|
|Old Business – Minutes from last meeting||Mike||Meeting minutes were covered from the 1st meeting. Nothing notable to report.|
1) 2016 Charter & Insurance complete
2) Magnolia Community Center is booked for the Spring Beef and Beer on March 5th. The theme is to be determined. Volunteers needed for the front door and the bar.
3) Requests to manage a team must be submitted in writing via email to Lindsay by January 31st of 2016, volunteers needed at all levels but especially for the younger divisions B minor, C minor and clinic.
4) Spring Beef and Beer currently slotted for Saturday, March 5th. Possibly will have a 2nd date in season.
5) Deere field, There was some talk of having Patti Nicholson re-do the lease. Further discussion required.
6) Parking lot may be done in the Spring before games begin by Belmawr Paving. This is a work in process.
7) Bottle of cheer needed by next meeting for basket.
1) Coin Toss set for Saturday, April 9th
2) Sponsors are coming along well. Now $300 to sponsor a team. $500 for team and a sign (I believe this is correct, will confirm).
$ 12,281 in BLL bank account
$ 8,036 in Auxillary account
Umpire fees will be paid by the auxillary.
Dan is now in possession of the gaming license.
Registration closes/evaluations on Saturday, March 5th. Goal to have all teams drafted by Tuesday, March 8th so uniform order can be placed by around Thursday, March 10th. Registration fee and uniform fee have both been increased by $5 this year. Projecting 186 kids this year (majors teams (3), A minor teams (4), B minor teams (4), C Minor (5 teams), clinic (4 teams)). Opening day is Saturday, April 2nd. No early bird discount this year for registration. Rich has already updated the 2016 calendar as well. Rich continues to update the E board regularly.
Warning track on majors field is a project Greg would like to pursue. Greg to advise E board of projected costs.
Need chalk for the fields, completely out.
Raised uniform fee to $25 per child (was $20) to cover uniform expense per child. Kevin Crawford has taken over the equipment procurement responsibilities.
|Umpire In chief||Jerry||
No notes at this time
Safety Plan needs to be completed.
No notes at this time